|Build Date:||5 Aug, 1971|
|Original colours:||Black / Hemi Orange|
|Original Drivetrain:||265 / 3 speed|
|Owner details:||Peter B, Sydney, NSW|
|Listed:||18 Jul, 2005|
Has almost completed full restoration and upgrade. Now a six pack with close to 380hp - won't know exact until it is run in. Also sourced the correct numbered motor. The car is a sight for sore eyes.
Factory aesthetic restoration with performance enhancements undertaken by Pentastar Restorations. Previous non correct motor has been replaced with the correct numbered motor. The car sports dual 2 inch exhausts with upsweeps.
- PP&R Stage-3 / 265 Hemi 6-Pack
- O/S 1/4 panel replacement. (Impact damaged 1/4 panel, beaver & rear valance)
- O/S/F Chassis Rail Repair
- Complete body restoration & 2 pack paint
- Factory engine bay detail
- Complete steering & suspension restoration
- Complete interior restoration
- Fit close ratio 4 speed manual transmission
- PP&R 10' clutch conversion
- 4 Pinion / LSD differential
Important information about ads: This site has been running for 19 years, providing information about Chrysler Valiant Pacers. The site has never made a penny (it was never intended to do so) and was built for the love of Pacers, however it has always cost money to run. In 2018 I put some ad's on the site to see if the website can somehow cover its costs and so far the ads look like they'll cover about 50% of the annual running costs. If you see an ad that interests you, please click on it, as it will help! Just seeing ads does not achieve anything, and so if you would rather not see any ad's, you can click here to not see any more. It looks like you've opted to not see any ads, which is fine, but if you want you can turn them back on here.